- 2021 World Barista Championship Rules & Regulations
- 2021 World Barista Championship Summary of Rules Changes
- Head Judge Scoresheet – Competition Body Events
- 2021 WBC Head Judge Scoresheet (Preliminary Round)
- 2021 WBC Head Judge Scoresheet (Semi & Final Rounds)
- 2021 WBC Sensory Scoresheet
- 2021 WBC Technical Scoresheet
thanks to Reg Barber for being such a great resource for our Canadian Barista Championships. Check out all these photo albums… wow!
This year, 2021 the Canadian Barista Institute has partnered with French Press Coffee Roasters, Barista Canada and Keffa Coffee to raise awareness and funds for the Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre in R. Michael Ratcliffe’s name.
Reposted with permission from the Canadian Barista Institute:
The early days of the third wave coffee movement were successful ones because third wave cafes were dedicated to brewing quality, fresh coffee and providing a customer experience that was a combination of education, hospitality and speed. But somewhere along the way the third wave coffee movement mutated into what is referred to as the fourth wave coffee movement…