We proudly crowned Benjamin Put from Monogram Coffee as the 2014 Canadian National Barista Champion. Ben joins the ranks of legendary Sammy Piccolo as the only champion to win consecutive Canadian National Titles. However, Sammy has set the bar as being the 4 times undefeated Canadian National Champion.
Enormous congratulations to Ben and his team on the win! We know he’ll make us proud at the 2015 World Barista Championship.
Check out what Ben has to say on his experience competing….http://monogramcoffee.tumblr.com/
2014 Canadian National Barista Championship (CNBC) Results
Monday September 29th, 2014
- Ben Put from Monogram Coffee: 586 pts
- Joshua Tarlo from Reunion Island Coffee Roasters: 558 pts
- Aimee Ferguson from Phil & Sebastian Coffee Roasters: 543.5 pts
- Nathaniel Fried from Pilot Coffee Roasters: 518.5 pts
- Andreas Adams from Rosso Coffee Roasters: 498 pts
- Cole Trepanier from 49th Parallel Coffee Roasters: 491.5 pts
Thank you to all the competitors, judges, & volunteers for such an incredible event!
Click here for the 2015 Regional Latte Art Competition Registration
Click here for the 2015 Regional Barista Competition Registration
Click here for the Barista Jam Events